Looking to improve your career prospects or upskill your workforce?
The CITB (Construction Industry Training Board) is on hand to support construction employers and ensure the industry has the skilled workforce it needs. This is primarily achieved through the CITB Levy. Paying into this levy allows construction business to claim funding for their training requirements, meaning you could be entitled to significant reductions on a range of courses, such as NVQ’s, CPCS, Site Safety and many more…
For more details on how much you may be entitled to, visit here.
The Skills & Training Fund
CITB-registered employers can also apply for additional funding related to how many direct employees they have:
Small businesses (Less than 100 employees)
- Employers with 1 to 49 directly employed staff can receive up to £5000
- Employers with 50 to 74 directly employed staff can receive up to £7500
- Employers with 75 to 99 directly employed staff can receive up to £10000
Medium-sized businesses (Between 100 and 250 employees)
- Employers with between 100 and 149 directly-employed staff can receive up to £15,000
- Employers with between 150 and 199 directly-employed staff can receive up to £20,000
- Employers with between 200 and 250 directly-employed staff can receive up to £25,000
Dewey Training – How we can help
As long as you are a CITB levy payer, Dewey’s approved training organisation status (ATO) means we can claim back your completion grant for any training you do; heavily reducing your training costs. We’re also happy to assist with the CITB funding process and can help access additional funding to make your training cost-neutral.
Training Matrix Management
Keeping tabs on your businesses training requirements can often be a time-consuming task. Our training matrix service alleviates this entirely. We’ll notify you when your operatives require training, and will also arrange this for you, reducing downtime and keeping your workforce qualified and compliant.
No matter your requirements, Dewey can provide a complete training solution to suit your business.
If you’d like to discuss any of the above in further detail, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01158714459.