Employing and working with highly skilled engineers – who supply specialist setting out and surveying services to construction and civil engineering sites throughout the UK – Dewey Group will provide labour-only site engineers or a full package to meet your requirements.
Our engineers are highly experienced and fully adept at working in high pressure and challenging environments. Each strives to deliver excellence to enhance your production goals.
- Site / setting out engineer/surveyor – qualified engineers with experience in the specific type of industry required, including piling, groundworks, highways and infrastructure, residential, commercial and industrial build.
- SMSTS qualified – all of our engineers have SMSTS qualifications.
- Appropriate CSCS & CPCS cards – any additional CSCS or CPCS certificates required will be obtained promptly.
- Robotic total station – we will provide top-of-the-range equipment with our engineers, which will deliver superb precision and the latest distance technology, perfect for all engineering, construction and surveying work.
- Laptop with internet access – live revisions, updates and schedules are updated into the instruments to ensure that there is no loss of productivity on site.
- Daily as-built – carried out to ensure that the construction and build are delivered to the exact specification of the design and consulting engineers.